giovedì 24 luglio 2008

Excuse me, Mr.

Excuse me Mr.
Can't you see the children dying?
You say that you can't help them,
Mr. you're not even trying.
Excuse me Mr.
Just take a look around.
Oh, Mr. just look up and you will,
You'll see it's coming down.
Oh, excuse me Mr. but I'm, I'm a mister too.
And you're givin' Mr. a bad name,
Mr. like you.
So, I'm taking the Mr. from out in front of your name,
'cause it's a Mr. like you that puts the rest of us to shame.
it's a Mr. like you, puts the rest of us to shame.

(Ben Harper)

Lory mi ha telefonato durante il concerto di Ben Harper. Che, vestito con maglia arancione, maglietta a maniche corte sopra e cappellino (dicono le fonti) cantava Excuse me, Mr. La chiamata è durata pochissimo, perchè la linea andava e veniva, ma é bastata per mettermi in agitazione!!! Alex non ha commentato, si è limitato a scuotere la testa.. :) Grazie Lory!!! E saluta Ben!!!

Nessun commento: